Places to see, things to do
Avonview Studio Flat is next to the River Avon, nestled in the village of Brandon and surrounded by natural beauty. It is halfway between Coventry and Rugby where there are main train stations and a regular bus runs between Coventry and Rugby. Outdoor activities for people of all ages and interests are easily accessible, including horse riding.
Ready for more cosmopolitan comforts? Coventry's and Rugby's city centres are a few miles from the flat and offer you extensive dining, shopping and entertainment. For more detailed information, ask our staff or visit the local tourist office.
Some of the urban highlights include:
- Historic towns including Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Coventrry
- Restaurants & bars within walking distance, locally and in the towns
- Theatres & cinemas including Warwick Arts Centre, Odeon, Showcase, Stratford upon Avon, Birmingham Hippodrome and New Alexandria
- Main shopping centres including Coventry Precinct and Birmingham
- Indoor Market at Coventry
- Boutique shops in Leamington Spa and Stratford upon Avon
- NEC Exhibitions
- 1 hour on the train to London
- and more